Joyetecj EVIC AIO - All-in-One BOX MOD with a struck of genius.
Being the all-in-one concept, eVic AIO features an interchangeable plate which allows to replace the battery or atomizer easily. eVic AIO adopts the best anti-leaking structure with top refilling and top airflow control system. Large 0.96-inch OLED screen, colorful stickers and multiple coil options all make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference. Also, upgradable firmware always enables it up-to-date.
1 x eVic AIO
1 x NotchCoilTM 0,25ohm DL.
1 x BF SS316-0,5ohm DL.
1 x LVC Clapton-1,5ohm MTL.
1 x QCS Coil
2 x Mouthpiece
1 x USB Cable
1 x Adapter
2 x Cover Sticker
1 x Manual & Warranty Card
1 x Warning Card
Detachable Magnetic Cover with Replaceable Battery & Glass Tube
- eVic AIO adopts a detachable magnetic cover:
Simply remove the cover to change the battery and take out the glass tube easily.
Dual Circuit Protection And Reverse Polarity Protection
- Having the Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection, it will protect the device from damage in the event of reverse battery installation.
- eVic AIO applies two sets of battery protection circuit system, realizing overall battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, which makes it more safe and reliable
Top-Filling and Air-Flow Control
- The improved airflow control system allows larger airflow inlet directly from both sides.
Simply rotate the airflow ring clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the airflow inlet.
- E-juice filling can be easily achieved by removing the top cap and injecting through the two side holes (not the vent pipe) directly.
Apply the Atomizer Adapter
- Unscrew the airflow ring and remove the whole part.
Screw the atomizer adapter tightly with a coin, then you're able to apply multiple types of atomizers with the 510 pin.
Turn on the eVic AIO by quickly clicking 5 times on the fire button. In the same way, the device will be powered off after 5 presses.
Switching modes - VT, VW, Bypass and TCR:
Press the fire button for three times to shift between diffferent Modes when the battery is on:
 Under VW mode - display shows: Battery Life, Ohm, Voltage and Wattage.
 Under VT mode - display shows: Battery Life, Ohm, Wattage, Temperature and Mode (Ni/Ti).
Adjusting the wattage/temperature:
In VW mode, turn the ring on the button to adjust the wattage (Max. output is 80W).
In VT mode, turn the ring on the button to adjust the temperature (100℃ - 315℃ / 200℉ - 600℉).
You can rotate the ring faster to increase the stepping.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.