AL-1 RBA - LATEST HIGH-END MINI REBUILDABLE ATOMIZER.
AL-1 is the littebrother of the popular AC9 atomizer from Vapinaze.
Except from the new look and size, following functionaly improvement has been made:
- Insulated wick-hole
- Post and ground are made of naval brass.
- 3.0ml Borosilicate glass tank
- AL-1 body made of high grade aluminium, which gives more conductivity than both SS and brass
- All anodized og chromated
- Total weight approx. 20 grams (0.7 oz)
- Twin 1 mm airholes provides optimal air intake distribution on wick and coil.
A really nice high quality rebuildable atomizer for your e-cigarette.
• 22.225 mm (7/8 inch) OD
• Just over 50mm tall (not including 510 connection). Which is about 25mm shorter than the AC9.
• Weights in a a minuscule 0.7 oz.
• All brass positive post and ground screw (we use 464 Brass also known as Naval Brass, or Lead-Free Naval brass, it is completely lead free and has a corrosion resistance comparable to 304 Stainless steel).
• Aluminum body (which is even more conductive than brass), to offer excellent conductivity. Aluminum is anodized to insulate the entire atomizer, so you can't short to the deck, or the bottom of the tank. As a result, the wick hole is insulated as well.
• Conductive portions of the aluminum (the threads) are chromated to offer excellent corrosion resistance and to ensure that no bare aluminum comes in contact with your juice (which really isn't a problem, but it bothers some).
• Same 3.5 mm wick hole as the AC9. Same basic setup all-around under the cap.
• 3 mL tank (measured juice capacity with a wick in the tank).
• Tank made from lab grade borosilicate glass. (same as lab Pyrex, household Pyrex is mostly soda-lime glass)
• Duel stacked 1mm Airholes.
• Drip-tip is part of the top cap, which reduces height by nearly 7mm, and reduces the air chamber size in the top cap.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion